Feburary GTG ideas?

Feb GTG choices

• Meet and eat.. Destination TBD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

10secL

Tiny posted up about Union Hill opening. I know its a bit of a drive for the McMinnville folks, but may prove to be fun. We could do a meet, and eat like usual? Whats on your minds? We had a nice turnout this weekend. Lets try to double the amount of trucks at the next one, wherever it may be:eek:ldtu:

im gonna try to get a G2G goin for tn between here and a few other sites and a few people i know on sites that im not on. aiming for mid Febuary. like the 20th. this way everyone has time to plan for it. gonna see if there are any car shows goin on in that time frame and maybe go to it and then go eat somewhere... so if yall wanna join in yall are more than welcome. ill keep yall updated on the status.

I voted union hill. I want to see how fast mine is.

me too. I think it would be killer to meet and eat at Hooters RiverGate, then parade up to the track. Those who wanna run great, those who just wanna hang out great also. For those who do not know the track is like a 15 minute country ride from Hooters.

Hooters and new best ET's = ;k

Music City Raceway

hmm i say lets go to the track.. i may ride with a buddy or bring coupe car

no track times for me just yet.. have not retuned my truck. but id like to watch for sure!

hmm superbowl sunday:headscratch:

kickoff at 530 thou.... so it should work out!

Last edited:
id rather have my coupe perfect 1st... drives me nuts.. idles when it wants.. decel sux.. its lil to rich.. drives me nuts!

I didnt even think about it being super bowl sunday, but the track opens at noon. Should be enough time to enjoy both.

I dont know what time Hooters opens but since it will be earlier now, we could always meet up at Shoneys (maybe around 10:30) and destroy there breakfast buffet before heading up :)

OR

have the gtg on the 14th----

Last edited:
i hate football...it would give me an excuse to not attend a superbowl party

i'm good for whenever, i do think that the drive down would be awesome!

I didnt even think about it being super bowl sunday, but the track opens at noon. Should be enough time to enjoy both.

I dont know what time Hooters opens but since it will be earlier now, we could always meet up at Shoneys (maybe around 10:30) and destroy there breakfast buffet before heading up :)

OR

have the gtg on the 14th----

i think that everyones mrs. would be pissed.

Beech Bend --- Bowling Green has a tentative schedule up.. They are not showing anything until March 6th. I plan on being there then too, need that 1/4 slip :)

Drag Schedule

Last edited:
Back