Anyone going to FDIC in Indy next week?

it was great meeting you john, hope you made it home ok. as for the party, it was a typical good time at jeffs. there isnt much to say, jeffs hospitality is second to none.

Good seeing everyone again. Looks like we may need our own corner of NLOC soon.

Jeff and Cherie,

Thank you for hosting the get-together. Sorry my Stone Brewing infused rookie stint on GT4 was less than stellar. ;o Great game!

Bob

Once again thanks to Jeff for hosting the get together, the food was awesome as always. You even had the dragstrip sound track on in the background for that just right ambinace, perfect.

Bob your run on GT4 looked really good compared to me banging the Lightning off of the walls at Laguna, ugly.

It was great to see everyone again and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Dan

Wish I could have made it over, but it was yet another utterly exhausting day of setting rafters 30' off the ground....

ok..It's 7pm, it's bed time...

Thanks everyone for coming! I love having people over, so the pleasure is all mine.

Mike, that was some good tater salad! Sorry I forgot to put it out (actually, I'm not really sorry right now since it's MINE! All MINE!) I have your baby blanket, too.

We need to have a GT4 tournament one day. That would be pretty cool. And if any of you guys have Xboxs or PS2s and want to do a group gaming thing at some point...

FMOS Racing said:

Mike, that was some good tater salad! Sorry I forgot to put it out (actually, I'm not really sorry right now since it's MINE! All MINE!).

:devious: So the truth comes out. :tongue:

FMOS Racing said:

I have your baby blanket, too.

What does it look like? I thought I picked it up.:tipsy:

Did you see the post about the next GTG?

Back