Anyone going to FDIC in Indy next week?

JFX001

Carpe Cerevisi !!!
Is anyone going to attend the Fire Department Instructor's Conference in Indy the 11th-the 16th?

I will be there on Thursday all day, then all day Saturday...if anyone wants to meet up during or after, let me know. ;)

-John

There are a few of us on here that might be interest. I think they run at IRP on Sat. if you are interested but don't quote me on that yet.

I assume this is for Fire Fighters only?

Bring your truck out ;)

well i think jeff may take the bb truck out to IRP thrusday evening. i plan on comming up for that, so maybe we could go to hooters after that or something else.

heck there is an off chance mine maybe running by then. then i can prove to you guys that i actually own a lightning. i think the only one who has seen it is Curt.

well i cant make it up to indy till after probably 1:30 on tuesdays and thrusdays. class doesnt get out till noon.

so jeff have you decided when you are gonna go to the track, tuesday or thrusday.

I can get out of there early afternoon on Saturday (2PM) and can meet up at IRP afterward....or wherever.;)

Morph, I don't know if FDIC is open to the Public or not. I'm not a Firefighter, but I'm in the Industry.

-John

what are you up to thrusday after work. i dont know if i can make it saturday. that and racing at irp saturday is trophy type stuff.

ill try and go regardless.

Matt,

I'm there until 6PM Thursday, and I have to make the trek back home for some business here on Friday...so I could meet up for Dinner Thurs, or whatever on Saturday.

John

if you want pm jeff or me with you cell number and we could get ahold of you once your in town.

I'm will be at IRP next Tuesday for sure, just to see if the truck repeats its antics. I would like to go to the Firefighter Convention thing to just to check out the trucks and the fire gear. I might have to use it someday at work and it would be good to have the latest stuff. Is it open to the public or do you have to be invited or something? I'm also in for dinner or something of that nature.

well heck jeff maybe i need to come up both nights then. what nights were you meaning, tuesday and thursday?

Yeah, Tuesday and Thursday.

I guess that's the advantage of living a mile or so from the track.

I'm up for coming down... I figure it's the least I can do after ya traveled all the way across the state for our failed attempt at a track day this spring!

It's great by me, whatever and whenever!

I'll extend the invitation that if everyone wants to hang out at my place, I'll cook up some burgers and/or hot wings. (I'm about 20 miles from the center of town)

Otherwise, just let me know where and I'll be there,

Back