Zex Nitrous Kits

Hey fellas,

It looks like there's 5 so far that's interested in the Zex wet kit. I'm talking with Tom D'Ottavi from Outrageous Performance and he would like to know what packages we're interested in. Basic kit or would we also be interested in the purge, heater, guage, etc. Personally, I'd be interested in the 75-125 shot with the heater and guage. Let me know!

Shawn

Last edited:
Oh Boy... I've got too many irons in the fire as-is. But if I can get a firm price for a kit & bottle heater I *might* be in.

Rich

I recently bought an L and I love it, I have already ordered many new toys including a Predator, Magnaflow cat backs, Panasonic 7" in dash DVD player with X-Box, 4# pulley, and some other goodies. I love the site so far and look forward to learning even more about the truck from you guys. On to Business.....I'd love to get in on a group deal, deal being the pivotal term. I don't know if it is realistic to expect people to jump in without any idea of price. If the price is "good" I'd be in for a wet system with heater, gauge, and purge.

Last edited:
Tom from Outrageous Performance quoted this offer:

"Either the 55 - 75 or the 75 – 125 hp kit can be purchased. If at least 5 go in on the deal I can do $750 + $25 shipping."

What do you fellas think?

THey can take Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Money Orders. The parts included are the basic kit (either one), Purge, Heater, and gauge.

whoooo, That is alittle more than I wanted to spend, I think that I will look for one later, maybe a used one at that.
Thanks

Got to have the Juice!!!

Just caught this Thread on the tail end!
If any of you are still hunting for Juice kits,
Razor's Edge Motorsports, in Florida has em' www.razorsedgemotorsports.com/
Razor has the ZEX #82023 Wet Kit 75-125HP for $529.00 +S.H.
This is the kit that ZEX recommends for the Gen 2's.
They also have all the extras i.e.;Warmers,Press. Guages,
Purge Valves, Down Tubes, Remote Openers
Just for the Info. I'm pretty sure JEGS and some of the other
Parts Houses compete with their pricing-

Hope This Helps!!!
Remember to keep it safe, or the Juice will hurt ya! :tu:

anyone interested in a almost new NX wet kit with heater, pressure gauge and 35-50-75 shot pills. Only had two bottles ran through it. $500 takes it...

Anything come out of this.. I am still looking!

Here is the "IDEAL" kit for our truck with part numbers.. If you can find the right price for the gear below.. COUNT ME IN..

1. ZEX Wet Kit (82023)
2. Bottle Warmer (82006)
3. Purge kit (82010)
4. Pressure gauge (82005)
5. Bottle Opener (82009)
6. Safety Down Tubes (required at the track)..

:bout:

racenet.net has the Zex 82023 kit for $509. I've been meaning to call Razor Edge and ask them If they would be willing to match or beat that price. I'd prefer to use REM if I can.

Back