Z28SS?????...I THOUGHT THEY WERE QUICK

W

WUTNOW95

GUY ROLES UP AT THE ILLEGALS LAST WEEK AND STARTS REVING...I GO TALK TO THE GUY AND SAY LETS RACE.....HE SAYS 500 BUCKS..I SAID OK...HE SAID WUT DO YOU HAVE...I TOLD HIM A TRUCK AND HE LAUGHED......NEEDLESS TO SAY WHEN I WAS 4 CARS AHEAD OF HIM I THREW THE HAZARDS AND.....WE GO BACK TO THE PARKING LOT TO CLAIM MY MONEY....THE BITCH STARTS BULLSHITTING AND TAKES OFF LIKE A BITCXH..I GO AFTER HIM AND HE RUNS EVERY DAMN STOP LIGHT.....SUCKS IVE SEEN HIM AROUND AND NO WHERE HE LIVES...BEEN TO HIS HOUSE 2WICE SO FAR AND HE WASNT HOME...THINK HE'LL EVER SHOW HIS FACE AGAIN?????...I BET NOT...BUT WE WILL SEE

ssssssssssssssssssssmmokkkkinnnnnnnnnn!!!
Sounds like you opened a can on him. Was that wih a Gen1 or 2, awesome either way? What mods?

------------------
Nothing strikes faster than Lightning!

Next time have them give the cash to an independant before the race, come on couldnt you see that comming?

------------------
94 Crimson.
NLOC member #343
Team Powerdyne,
13.56@ 101mph
326rwhp
Wanting 12's
fec387a6.jpg.thumb.jpg

THIS WAS A REPUTABLE GUY THAT IVE SEEN QUITE A BIT...DIDNT REALIZE HE WAS A DONKEY

LOL
Kick his a** Over here the only way to get out of paying is getting your a** kicked.
I like running into those people who dont know about the L.

------------------
BAD BLACK LIGHTNING
Go Baby Go

Like I always say its a pretty sad car if a truck can out run it or stay with it.LOL good one.

------------------
Marcus Harrison
TeamPowerdyne
1/8 mile ET 7.67
(AKA)Sport car killer
NLOC#495
Hungry out of work eat your IMPORT

Back