yall want to have a gtg soon

I think everyone that responded is up on the Northeast side of Atl...LOL.

yeah so you gotta do some riding! you should head this way and pick up that methanol kit saturday! i'll make you a hell of a deal on it. and then we can all hang out.

on a side note i'm free saturday night and evening, i gotta meet a guy at mall of ga toyota to drop off a 302 block so i'll be in that area and up for anything. lets do something! i'm bored as h**l

yeah so you gotta do some riding! you should head this way and pick up that methanol kit saturday! i'll make you a hell of a deal on it. and then we can all hang out.

on a side note i'm free saturday night and evening, i gotta meet a guy at mall of ga toyota to drop off a 302 block so i'll be in that area and up for anything. lets do something! i'm bored as h**l

HAHA, no thanks! I have no wheels to get out there anyway. The little lady is going to a "girly party" that night and needs the Jeep! I hang out in Gwinnett once in a while...up 316. I will letcha know the next time I am out there!

i can do that. we can meet over at the toys-r-us its a big parking lot and then we can go do whatever after that. we use to hang out at the park and ride but that got shut down. and they built some sort of building out there.

I'd come up there after the demod, but my brother is having a house warming thing. Maybe next time.

im going to try my best to be there at 8, i have a party to attend at those apartments behind toys r us afterwards so i should be able to make it

Back