WTB OR WTT white 95 L maybe black

JORGE

Had a Lightning a few years ago was in love with it, miss it, sorry I sold it. Looking for another I have a mint 94 Mustang GT with engine and suspension upgrades very clean all work done professionally..Maybe we can work something out..
preferably in Southeast region...
img_0015.jpg

some better quality pics:
img_0032.jpg

img_0034.jpg

img_0017.jpg

Last edited:
IwAnTaGeN1 said:
How much are you looking to get for it and what mods does the engine have?
$11,000.00 (I have seen stock ones go for 6,200.00
in not so good shape..
car has all bolt ons:
Edelbrock aluminum heads,Cobra extrude honed intake,24lb inj,shorty headers,E-303 Cam,1.7 Rockers,alum. radiator,cobra spec tranny,alum. Drive shaft,newly rebuilt rear with 3:73 gears,MSD ignition,Pro-5.0 shifter,Full Steeda suspension,Front and rear Cobra brake upgrade, Steeda tuned and Custom delta chip burnt for it.Block was rebuilt by previous owner I have pics and receipts. Car as you can see is very clean. I have only had the car since February and have done alot to it. Pictures don't do it justice in person the car has such a presence especially with the Bullitt wheels 10.5" rear w/315-35-17 Nitto Drag Radials with less than 500 miles on them, and 17x9 nitto 555 extreme 275-40-17's up front. After market H-pipe with hi-flo cats,Magnaflow mufflers.....list goes on i'm sure i'm leaving stuff out...I have had alot of cars and a lightning truck in the past and always the first person that comes to see it buys it. I take alot of care of my cars. Only reason for selling is because I want either a 95 L or a 93-96 C-4 vette....
rear wheel horsepower is 283.3 and 309.9 TQ
Steeda #19 cam (cam is specifically made for 94-95 processor)and new timing chain and motor mounts being installed as I write...Car is a weekend car only and sometimes weeks go by before I drive it I have put maybe 1,000 miles since owning it.
Not desperate to sell so any offers welcome........

Last edited:
Back