wtb one lighting wheel

yes, let's do that im in..... I was going to use one as a spare.... Any one else on this train?

I've got an extra set of wheels with no caps. The paint is flaking off, but they would be good for spares. Are you guys looking for tires also? :cool:

Sixpipes said:
I've got an extra set of wheels with no caps. The paint is flaking off, but they would be good for spares. Are you guys looking for tires also? :cool:

Are these the ones off the San Antonio truck?

I have 4 wheels I need to sell . Two are in excellent condition ,I will take $200.00 for both . The other 2 were damaged but have been repaired at a wheel shop & need to be refinished , I will take $150 for both of them (I paid $175.00 to have them repaired)

Thanks , Sam.

Last edited:
O.k. as it stands I found someone "VERY NICE" who is willing to part with there wheels..4 wheels may need a little paint 3 are in good shape he tell's me 1 has a little ding /scrape I did not see the wheel's so Im going on his word..like I said nice guy! lookin for a quick sale $62.50 a wheel plus shipping witch is preety cheap...2 of these wheels are spoken for so there is two more left.."Hurry" these are a great deal..and will make a great spare!! shot if you damanged one wheel and ever needed one I NO your NOT going to find one cheaper..FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.....THANKS Jeff

Last edited:
im back... i was told the 1 thats bad is just a scratch ...they all need some paint but nothing a 5.00 can of spry paint can't fix...they do come with center caps!!:dp: :B2:

any takers on ONE more wheel? 50.00 man that's cheap every one is asking double that.....i just bought a center cap from ford and it cost 27.00 so come on pick it up now, or you will be sorry later..when your wife or girlfriend mess yours up.....later Jeff

Back