WTB: Gen 1 Under 20,000 orig miles

Just what is a like new GenI worth?My 95 has 17,000 miles and I am afraid to put a price on it.17k isn't too much,it's a lot,but not too much.

i was gonna say what do you think the truck is worth man. 11k aint gonna buy what your wanting no matter how much you smoke.

i really hope your joking around, thinking you can buy a collectable vehicle with around 20k on the ticker for just over 10k.

come on they made over 4000 trucks in 1994! they wont be worth collecting in our liftime if ever. the high dollar collectable cars from the 60's and 70's had production numbers of 20 or less.

are gen1's: fun, fast, good looking, hell yes but for $18000.00 you can go and buy a used gen2 thats newer and faster.

this truck on ebay has ugly chrome wheels no bumper or jumpseat and will need to have the cats put back on in most states.

Yea i saw that truck on ebay before.. it bid up to $15k... I don't like the chrome wheels and the aftermarket exhaust.
Trucks with low miles (under 20,000 miles) in my opinion are worth around $15,000 no problem. Well, I would pay that. So i guess they are worth it to me. I just sold my 95 Bronco with 45k miles for $14,000.

Back