WTB an 01-04 Lightning in FL

Lightning126

Looking for a 01-04 Lightning in FL
Hey FLOC! My name is Eric and I live just North of Orlando, FL in Tavares, FL. After several years of being without a Lightning, I have decided to get another one.

I just sold my 04 F-250 Diesel, and I will be in the market for an 01-04 Lightning within the next couple of weeks. This will be my 3rd Lightning, so I know exactly what I'm looking for. I have checked the regular sites for trucks Craigslist, eBay, etc., but I wanted to check in here too. Since I already have a daily driver, the truck will be used primarily to cruise around town on my days off, tow my small flats boat, and occasionally take it to the strip.

I would like a truck with a few mods, but I don't want a race truck. I would prefer any color but red (but color is not a deal breaker if the truck is nice). I would obviously like a nice truck, but I'm not necessarily looking for a collector car/ show truck. Thanks everyone in advance for your assistance and your time. If you have a truck or know of one you can text me directly at 352-408-7279.

Back