WTB 94 or 95 BLK or Wht

Alright heres the deal I miss having my lightning way too much and I need to get another one pretty soon. Black or White 94 or 95 doesnt matter mods or anything range up to $8500. Will drive any distance to pick up.

Thanks for any help

Bryan

I have a white 95 with 72,000 and tw heads, cammotion, long tubes full exhaust, cold air, pulleys, vavle body, intake spacer, roller rockers, traction bars, im sure there are others im forgot about.. Asking $8000 as it sits.. All it need is a good tune and a convertor, and it would fly faster than it does now. Let me know.. Located in Crestview FL.. Look my name up for more info.

I tried to PM but your box is full.
---
I saw your post looking for a 94 Lightning. I'm selling my 94 and its not too far a drive from Novi.

The truck is in Shelby Township and is white with about 104,500 miles. Unmodified, stock condition. I replaced the rotors and brake pads front and rear about a month ago. Replaced the alternator last fall.

It's in good condition, but there is some rust on the rear tube bumper and the bottom of the front bumper. Its not too bad and if I was planning to keep the truck another winter I would have it painted.

I'm asking $6,800. Please email me at amboyer@gmail.com or call 248-635-3488. I can show the L this weekend. Thanks.

Don

I have a black '95 with 74K miles on it that I might be interested in selling. If none of these others pan out for you give me a holler.

Back