Wow, been a while....

iansvtaz

I have to say I am shocked how much technology has taken over and forums have not grown with it. I remember my nights in 2005 keyboard banging forums on the laptop in front of the tv...then I blacked out for 13 years....

Wow, where did AZLOC go?.........***Crickets***

Well, anyway I pulled the old 03 out of the garage a year ago. Took it on a trip to LA and lifted the a head. Long story short it sat at JBA Performance Speed Shop; head gasket turned into full motor build, 10 months later trailered back to Tucson. January to April she sat at ADS in Chandler waiting in line at the dyno, and now its back, VERY healthy.

Now I find the interior isn't as fast as the engine. Actually, it smells like battery acid and sea water. New interior is going in including *drum roll* center console seat modification. Yep! I could not find any online threads on this. With the exception of a couple pics and general questions there are nothing but dead links. I remember someone did a detailed list of everything to modify the Sister-Cousin seat, but dead linked. Whatever, I will start a new thread on it. Hope to have the seats back in a couple weeks (interior guy very busy) Meanwhile I have a Expedition console from Ebay on the way and the door panels are getting refinished too. Strange, I could not find any pics of door panel mods with the exception of some crazy show trucks. I post pics when completed. Nothing too crazy I just wanted a clean looking door custom but still has a factory look. Main reason was the peeling door inserts around the handles, and wanting to add Audio Frog 3 way speaker set up. Seriously, they sound so good and reasonably priced for a high end speaker. They sound far superior to Focal, and half the price.

Attachments

• IMG_3512 (1).jpg
    IMG_3512 (1).jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 18
Back