Would This Make A Good Lightning Clone?

outlawdan

Would This Make A Good Lightning Clone? wheels?

I just picked this up. So I think I will be doing it instead of the supercab.

which wheels should I use? gen1 or gen2?

Last edited:
I was watching that on ebay.
I had the same Idea, but I just have too many projects as it is..

How does it run and drive?

i already had that idea, i think it would cool. either a lightning clone, or a hd clone, but old school. that'd be cool. silver with black two tone, hd rims, hd style exhaust. hd badges, but instead of 100 years, they say 90 years. you get the idea.

you don't see too many crew cabs running around. If you have the time and cash I say go for it. that would be a pretty sweet truck.

I like the idea of have a big back seat when I have a few small kids. It will be nice when I pull my mustangs. its got mass air and its black. I have had ever color lightning and the old black one is the one I miss. but i need a back seat. I tried a clone impala ss wagon. But I just do not feel right without the old lightning so. I am going to try this. when My boys 3 and 5 get older I will try and put them in a lightning.

Last edited:
do it

I would do it too....I had to get an explorer to haul the kids and boat with the L did no have room for 4 or 5 people....lightning seats front and back would be cool with a 94-95 center seat in the back set and console in front..It will be awsome....or sell it to me I will do it...

if it is 4wd, ditch the bw 1356, and throw a np 203 in. 203 is not as strong as a 205, but much stronger than a 1356, and, its an awd transfer case.......

see where i'm getting at?

I would not have bought a 4x4 without a lift and big tires. this one is 4x2. it has a 302 but I plain on a 351 with an f303 cam and nice heads with an aftermarket intake, headers flowmasters. and a set of 2002 lightning rims I have for my supercab project.

Last edited:
Back