working in AK whats up guys

lvillelightning

working in AR whats up guys

whats up guys i am working on the pipeline job in AR wheres all the Lightning guys hang at i am staying in Searcy would like to meet some of you guys ad check out your rides :eek:ldtu:

Last edited:
well hell been a long day man at least i put it in the right section even if i abbreviated it wrong :headscratch: but leave it to good old bobby to be looking out for a fellow Nlocer thanks sunshine your special in your own weird kind of way :?:D:D

Just making sure you posted in the correct section.

Plus Josh said to not give you any slack :D

Who you wanna meet. I will be participating in a dyno day next weekend. What pipeline are you working for? I work for a welding inspection company out of Benton called Applied Inspection Systems.

I think he meant Arkansas. I know of 3 that used to own Lightnings in the little rock area.

Frank, Shawn, and Matt? All 3 have sold their trucks.

or

Chy, Ryan, and Michael? All 3 of have sold thiers as well.

There are a few still running around and I will get a chance to meet a new one every now and then. But the Lightning owners are getting scarce here.

i dont know of one around searcy, beebe or cabot i see one every now and then on 67 but dont know them.

Last edited:
Who you wanna meet. I will be participating in a dyno day next weekend. What pipeline are you working for? I work for a welding inspection company out of Benton called Applied Inspection Systems.

it the new line coming across here it started back this summer :thumbup:

Frank, Shawn, and Matt? All 3 have sold their trucks.

or

Chy, Ryan, and Michael? All 3 of have sold thiers as well.

There are a few still running around and I will get a chance to meet a new one every now and then. But the Lightning owners are getting scarce here.

My truck can outrun yours...
;k

i bet my truck can keep up with both of yours :eek:

I hope so. :thumbup:

All I can find about yours is that you have a KB, so if you cannot keep up with my ported Heaton, I would be sad.

Maybe someday I will again have the cheese to mod the truck more. As it sits, it has gotten maybe 300 miles on it since LFest '07...

I hope so. :thumbup:

All I can find about yours is that you have a KB, so if you cannot keep up with my ported Heaton, I would be sad.

Maybe someday I will again have the cheese to mod the truck more. As it sits, it has gotten maybe 300 miles on it since LFest '07...
yea i hear that mine doesnt have many miles either and yes it does have a little 2.3 kb:? it runs good ,and i was just messing with you guys about being faster i will just try to keep up ;k

lol, are you gonna be bringing your truck down also?

My ported heaton is not anything special. Maybe the shot will help.

Back