Wipple

lurch

lurch
I am getting ready to remove the Eaton on a 04 Lighting and Install a Wipple Any hidden suprise's I shoud be aware of?? Also I am Installing the JDM fan kit which will hold the P/S resivor Thank's for the help !!

Last edited:
Sorry, can't give any help on this. I do have some questions though. I am thinking of going with a Whipple on my 04. Is your truck stock as far as pulley and do you intend to use stock pulley with the Whipple? What kind of power do you expect to make? If you don't mind my asking, why did you go with the Whipple when so many here seem to feel KB is superior? Sorry for all the questions and good luck with the install.

Wipple instead of KB

Several tuner's in the area and JDM like the Wipple because it brings the power on through the entire power band better and we could loose a little bottom end and make it up on the mid and top end. Pullie's JDM 4 LB 3.25 top will let you know on power we had 430 RWHP 530 torgue with eaton and tune

lurch said:
Several tuner's in the area and JDM like the Wipple because it brings the power on through the entire power band better and we could loose a little bottom end and make it up on the mid and top end. Pullie's JDM 4 LB 3.25 top will let you know on power we had 430 RWHP 530 torgue with eaton and tune
Did you do the racer kit from jdm?

The first time we put it on it took two people. The next four times it went on and off it was done by one person. Yes it is a very tight fit to the firewall.

Back