Who need help to convert to MASS air using A9L, A9P and stock lightning ECM for trans

400ss

I just convert my truck to MASS AIR using a A9P ECM out of a mustang, and i use the stock lightning ECM to control transmission, it works pretty good, and drives much better that Speed density. Now im about to get a Punisher Valve Body and a custom chip for the ECM, ( With the stock mustang Tune its runing perfect but i want it to be tuned)

So if anybody need help i can help you,

The parts that i use was the a9P ECM, MAFF air sensor, mustang engine wiring harness..

I reshape the harness to fit my engine and to fit the position where i installed the ECM, i install the ECM where the stock air filter box is.. and its runing perfectly.

Let me know how i can help

1993 gen 1

hello, been trying to locate a kit to convert mine to mass air no luck. would you send a list of the parts you used to bowersrob@ hargray.com i would really appreciate it thanks.

I just convert my truck to MASS AIR using a A9P ECM out of a mustang, and i use the stock lightning ECM to control transmission, it works pretty good, and drives much better that Speed density. Now im about to get a Punisher Valve Body and a custom chip for the ECM, ( With the stock mustang Tune its runing perfect but i want it to be tuned)

The parts that i use was the a9P ECM, MAFF air sensor, mustang engine wiring harness..

I reshape the harness to fit my engine and to fit the position where i installed the ECM, i install the ECM where the stock air filter box is.. and its runing perfectly.

same, im looking to do it myself..

hey man do you think you can post all those part #s on here. I seen something of what ur talking about for that mustang kit but need more info. and can you hook up some pics ? thanks man

Don't know why more people don't do it like this? If I ever went ma then this is the way I would do it for sure.

The Lightning ECM still controls the E4OD transmission after you disconnected it from the engine harness? How does it read the shift points if you do that?

Back