Who has highest message on lightning

dfbd6b75601500d6716c1a024d6b17a7.jpg
this is what it looked like when I first got it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Gave 800 bucks for it guy thought Trans was out cycled the shifter through the gears left it in first it kicked into gear worked fine until the day I dropped it and put the 5speed in cleaned the shift pack plug never gave any problems

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm not sure when it happens for me exactly, but at some point in a vehicle's life, I actually become more impressed with a large number of miles than I am with a small number.

But then, I'm typically more impressed by a 53 yr. old woman who's worked and maintained her hotness as opposed to a 28 year old who's just hot.

... did that make any sense?

Totally! I want the miles on the Lightning to stay low, but I want the miles on the F-150 to reach 480,000, which is the equivalent of driving to the moon and back, and then 500,000.

As you may know, our odometers can only read as high as 399,999.9. Instead of rolling over to 400,000, the 3 stays a 3 and the 9's go back to 0's., so at 400,000, it actually reads 300,000 again. When this happened to my F-150 (because it's in km's, of which I have over 630,000) I was so upset that it didn't read 400,000 that I called the Ford dealer to find out why. They didn't know but told me to call the shop they send all their speedo repairs to in Tacoma Washington. That guy told me Ford didn't program enough code in the psom and he couldn't make them read 400,000+ either. I'm still bummed about it.

Yuppers when mine rolled from 399999 to 300000 O was like wtf.
However when I sold my G1 it was almost to 426k was 425and change.
Picked up my 03 from a guy who "only used it on nice days" in June 2015 with 36296 miles on it.

Right now it sits at 55118 so in a little over 18 months a out 19k miles. YUP drive it daily and plan to keep doing so.
I am enjoying it as intended.
Keeps the miles on my 04MACH1 down. Bought it new with 9 miles on was my dd for first 3yrs now its a weekend car has a tick over 64k on it now. Put less than 1500 on it last yr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But then, I'm typically more impressed by a 53 yr. old woman who's worked and maintained her hotness as opposed to a 28 year old who's just hot.

... did that make any sense?

We need pictures of said 53 yr old and 28 yr old for comparison..... I'm a visual type person....

We need pictures of said 53 yr old and 28 yr old for comparison..... I'm a visual type person....

My first reaction is a witty comment but I'm trying something new to me starting the new year, called restraint (which I've never had) because I will send this thread to he77 in a hand basket!!! But I will agree I also need a visual!!

My truck doesn't even have a digit for hundreds of thousands. When I tell people 450k I have to pull out the maintenance records and walk them through the book showing them the milestones. Meanwhile, the L sits in the garage with 18k miles.

Back