Who all uses........

L

lil'Zeus

Has anybody been using the svtperformance.com BB? Theres not a lot of people there so far but some NLOC members are. Also, if you have been there under the Gen1 forum...doesn't that look kind of like VERN's black L? The front personalized plate caught my attention!!!

Shane

yep been there , and i think that is Vern's truck. check out the truck on the modern musclecar.net under sport truck located on the banner....
smile.gif
www.modernmusclecar.net

[This message has been edited by five0drw (edited 12-06-2000).]

I tried that site but all I could get was a bunch of Mopar links. There wasn't a link to look at sport trucks...maybe I was in the wrong spot.

up

[This message has been edited by five0drw (edited 12-07-2000).]

I was on there today. I joined and pulled my registration the same day. Our War Zone gets a little mouthy every once in a while, but man, there's seems to be a contest on how many times they can use a particular swear word in a post (take your pick of which one). I'm done with those fools.

------------------
Brendon Hale
scatter.gif
Black 94L #620 14.97 @89.34 mph
'54 F100 (project since '88)

Finally got in there this morning. Cool man, how did you get your pic at the top in the banner?

Shane

Also I agree with you MO that the language used in there is a bit much sometimes. One time I tried to make a funny point, and it was virtually harmless and somebody called me and "ignorant man", but I think it was RedRT. Oh well consider the source. HAHA

Guess I should chime in here. I thought that was my truck in the banner, but I had nothing to do with it. I guess they downloaded the pic from my website, or from the nloc website. I've visited a few times, but found it not as enjoyable as this board. Guess I won't using it much.

Later,
Vern

------------------
ffwthumb.jpg

VJ Racing
Black 93 #3181
nloc 72
13.85@98

I do like NLOC better, there's more people. When there's more people I think you increase your chances to learn something new! I do about everyday.

Back