Which wire would be ?????

Never 2 Fast

The Heartbeat STOPS here
I am currently installing a MSD RPM window switch on my 02 Lightning and was wondering if someone here might be able to help me out here:? . I am trying to find out which wire on the coil packs would be the negative wire or where i would wire in the switch at ??:confused:
MSD instructions say ( The RPM input wire with a MSD ignition this connects to the tach output terminal on a inductive ignition it connects to the coil negative terminal, OK what and where is that?? Would it be on the coil pack wire its self:confused: I see a red and green wire going to the coil pack plug?? Or am i not even close to where i need to be?? Any input WOULD be greatly appreacited:hh: Thanx Steven;w

You will need to purchase a tach adapter from one of the 2 suppliers. MSD and (not plugging or advertising) me @ Dallas Mustang. Both units sell for $49.95 from almost any retailer. The unit splices into your computer harness, then the green wire sends the tach signal to either a window/rpm switch or a tachometer.

Wilson

Back