Where's the new saleen???

got a response there taken order but there alittile pricey, i'll think i keep my lightning..

Dear Mike,
Thank you for your inquiry on the Saleen S331. I will notify you once we have one on the lot--If you need to order one, we now can take orders. The vehicle comes in a 3V or Supercharged form with plenty of options on each. The 3V starts at $44,000 and the supercharged starts at $54,000. Please let us know if you need any information or if you have any questions. Thanks again.

Fran Jarrett, Terry Price, Keane Storey (Be sure to ask for us so you get the benefit of the e-Price)
Chapman Customer Care Team Members

Chapman Ford

Egg Harbor Twp
Phone: 1-888-736-5032

^^ :clinkmugs ^^

I guess its to soon for me to say, but I would consider taking an SRT-10 QC over this new saleen. Wasn't it supposted to have 23 inch rims on it, or something crazy like that. Its much more of a flashy truck than a drag truck in my mind. I guess better we have this than no performance trucks from Ford.

Keep your eye on the Cervini's truck, I dont know anyone who has one, but they're now building a truck similar to the Gen 3 Lightning that comes with a Procharger in it.

Think about how much they charge for mustangs, its not that much more crazy to charge it for the truck rather than the mustang. I dont know how much exactly the mustangs go for, but im guessing they're over 45k.

Back