Whats with all this???

C

c95moparRamR/T

Whats with all the braggin with beating R/Ts, Lightings,and Chevys. Yeah I know there are alot of cocky people out there and they think their shit dont stinck,(just saying in general) ever since that movie "The Fast and the Furoius" came out it dipicks the RICERS beating everything with wheels, the RICERS around here anyway think they are in that movie, with all that fancy "stuff", I like all the American car companies, but it seems like the foregin cars are tring to beat our American V8s with those turbo 4-cylinder cars, yes there are some pretty fast foregin cars, but we need to keep the American muscle alive and kickin, so far we are slowly comin back into the picture with the R/T's,Lighting's,Camaro's, We need to show them foregin cars that we still own the streets...

Heh.. I just tell 'em that I can tow most of 'em faster than they can run under their own power!

Funny thing is... it's true!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Later!
Jeff S.
Lightning #74 in '95 - 11.92@115.2-lotsa mods
Lightning #582 in '00 - 13.36@101.75- Swanson chip
1993 Probe GT - daily driver
1973 Datsun 240Z - project car
Drive 'em like ya stole 'em!
trux2.jpg

I am going to have to agree with Jeff on that one. But hey Mopar guy, chill out and remember that it is all in fun with us American muscle guys. But it is even more fun seeing the local kid that works 40 hrs a week the local candy store getting his ass(and his platic fantastic fire extinguisher with four wheels) kicked all the way down Pacific Coast Highway!! Gee, you wouldn't think I had done that before would you? Nat

Their shit doesn't stink until they get it thrown back at them and their nose rubbed in it. And I'm the asshole because I/we beat them.

things that make you go hmmmmmmm

i think the Red L in the movie Fast and Furious...actually wouldve have beaten most of those cars...on a VW site...the owner of the white Vw that was in that movie..clamied his car was in the 14s...no where near a "10 seconds or less" car..LOl..

------------------
"IVE HAD POWER IN THE HANDS OF THE FEW...NOW IM READY TO RIDE THE LIGHTNING!!! KEEP POSTED COMING SOON!!

Back