What's up?

Syck 01L

Where the heck is everybody? Jan and I have been on the road since Jan. 19th. out in Arizona and San Diego, but we've been watching the boards and not much has been going on.
Who's building what or changing things around? We'll be back home around the middle of April and then I have some work to do on my L. No more info available but, you will go " oh wow " when you see what we've done.
Miss you guys and gals, Steve :eek:ldtu:

Stay down there, it's snowing up here again!!!:bm:
Hope you two are enjoying retirement.
The only thing I'm changing on my truck is the battery:D
Darn thing won't take a charge. Only three years old too.

Not doing anything to the L. Had the surgery on my left shoulder on March 23, everything went well. Hope they let me race in June.

I wanted to have my supercharger ported and get a new SCtx3 with a tune. But I have read I need to buy a new Maf. So that project went out the door. Plus Bob moved to ATL. :(

Nothing new here... Just staying with the mods i did last year , but want to get to the track in april for some cool air runs...

Justin

No changes here, With the new addition to our family, ( who is now 9 months old ) i cant afford to do anything. Plates are expired and with the gas prices going up, the Lightning might stay in the garage all year.

Hopefully I'll be getting a new job in the next week or two working Nights. That will get my kid out of full time daycare, witch will free up a hole lot of money. Maybe enough to get a plate sticker and get the truck on the road this year.

No changes here, With the new addition to our family, ( who is now 9 months old ) i cant afford to do anything. Plates are expired and with the gas prices going up, the Lightning might stay in the garage all year.

Hopefully I'll be getting a new job in the next week or two working Nights. That will get my kid out of full time daycare, witch will free up a hole lot of money. Maybe enough to get a plate sticker and get the truck on the road this year.

Make sure you get em renewed before 30 days, or you will pay another $20.

Learned that the hard way this winter.

Make sure you get em renewed before 30 days, or you will pay another $20.

Learned that the hard way this winter.

Expired last November. Both the Lightning and my DD are due at the same time, couldn't afford to get both, at the time last Nov.

Would like to know if its possible to make it so that the Lightning plates expire in like May, so im not paying for two plate stickers at the same time?

Back