Whats up boys

R

RTKILLA

Hey I guess I would join the Illness.
Yeah buddy. so now the racing is going to be saturday at byron.

------------------
99 ford Lightning #917
Lots of upgrades done and lots more to come.

when the green light drops the bullsh*T stops.

best ET 13.42.
Its going to go 11.50's
sooner or later no mater what I got to do.

Mr.Killa,
Show up at Byron on Saturday and you will recieve information on the benefits of ILLNESS. There's no pressure to join right away,it's a FREE trial basis program. You will aslo be eligible for your FREE gift but please HURRY, this fabulous offer is for a limited time ONLY !!!!
Good Day Sir.

Joe

If you can't tell, Tony is our public relations guy?

Lightning Bob

I am the Bone breaker. Pay your dues or you'll Pay!

Haha

welcome
Dave
12.8 soon to be 8.12
adding JATO packs

RTKILLA,

I have an extra ILLNESS sticker for ya!You aint official unless you represent!!!

Dave,

So with those JATOs, will we be reading about you in the next Darwin awards? Just make sure someone is filming you, so at least they can become rich and famous.

I know it's a cheesy movie, but remember the movie Rocketman and the cornfield sceen? It just keeps coming to mind with those JATOs.

------------------
Dan DeClute
1993 #3276
NLOC #312
ff3efb7b.jpg.thumb.jpg

beerchug.gif

ME, Iowa State University

I'll have to add it to the back window. Now I feel special
ff375277.jpg.orig.jpg

see what happens when people show me new tricks

------------------
99 ford Lightning #917

best ET 13.42.
Its going to go 11.50's

Welcome aboard RTkilla

[This message has been edited by LSchicago (edited 11-10-2000).]

Daniniowa

Judging from your signature, you are following in the footsteps of one of the greatest beer drinkers who ever graced the campus at Iowa State. I still have my pitcher(I mean glass) from those glorious days of yesteryear.
Hope you are holding up the traditions set by so many of your forefathers.

Lightning Bob
M.E., ISU Class of 1979

Bob,

You ever come back for VEISHEA? It's chilled out over the last couple years, but still going.

I partied a lot during my first attempt, this time I'm trying to graduate a ME, but I still find time for a beer.

I helped start this: http://www.crosswinds.net/~isumc

I'm planning on getting involved in Iowa State SAE team's formula car next year. (Go-cart with motorcycle engine!!!)

Dan
ME, ISU 2003?

Mr. force
what does a new victem mean.
After this winter you will be my victem.
In all good fun anyway.
I will be number one. No matter what must be done. I'm thinking jason brown better watch out in a few years cause I'm gonna take this Lightning to another level.

------------------
99 ford Lightning #917

best ET 13.42.
Its going to go 11.50's

So whats it take to be an ILLNESS member? I was at the first meeting at Byron, didn't race though..I got made fun of by the announcer but I didn't race..lol
I won't be able to make many events, but I would love to put the sticker on the back window....

------------------
Curt
'93 Red Lightning #4232
http://www.geocities.com/lightning_struck93/index.html
ff3372b1.jpg

LS,
I have a sticker to send you,Lightning Bob may have more to send out.We are just a bunch of guys that get together shoot the bull and race our truck.I think we will plan more things next year.Maybe we can do more than race.maybe car shows and stuff like that.Any and all input will make ILLNESS a great club!

Yeah I saw that first hand in the first meeting at Byron. Right now I'm at Purdue in Indiana, but this summer I'm going to be back home in Madison, so racing at Byron, Rt 66 or Union Grove is cool with me(don't like Union though).

------------------
Curt
'93 Red Lightning #4232
http://www.geocities.com/lightning_struck93/index.html
ff337536.jpg.thumb.jpg

I am new and just learned to use the internet and i never see Lightning owners I was wondering how I join. Do any of you street racce i run better on the street than at the track let me know

ARacerX41

First, see: http://nloc.org/ubb/Forum10/HTML/000003.html

Where do you live? Do you own a Lightning?

Most of us prefer to race at the track.
It is both safer and provides a more competitive atmosphere. Not that none of us never run a car on the street, but those things have a way of catching up to you.
As the tracks are pretty much closed around here for the season, hope you can join in on the fun in the spring. You are also welcome to join us for a few non-race functions yet to be organized during the winter. These will be posted on this board.

Lightning Bob

I live in Frankfort and own a 94 black lightning it is my every day driver but i street race an awful lot I won the Joliet Bicentennial burn-out contest and i am basiclly stock

Back