whats going on? been quiet in here!

Got SSotN at Cecil coming up. I may go down to spectate. Also I will be running for a new personal best at the DelValLO Atco track rental on wednesday the 16th. Looking to get into the 10.2s this time out. Still learning the new nitrous system and will take small steps for now.
As the weather gets warmer I would like to get up to a cruise night on the Pike. There is also something called Lightning Mayhem at Englishtown in May. I haven't seen details yet.
JLP hosted a dyno day last week, and about 60-70 people showed up. About 35 trucks hit the rollers, and Johnny and Sue put out a great spread. It was fun to be able to drive my truck after the long winter. About a 400 mile round trip. It was far but it was worth it.
Jim

I agree it been quiet in here, but springs coming;k, as for wings thats just fine with me, Saturday the 12th is out for me (class) but lets pick a day, 20th, 21st, 26th, 27th ect... I know that the 100 drags at the speed bowl are I believe the 3 saturday or sunday of April so I want to make that weather dependant, as it was knida fun.

Hey Todd,
we are counting on Sunday the 20th of April.
See you there.

john

Did you get a better tire combination Todd? I will be switching my race tires soon. I have a big trip on that Saturday to NH, then will switch to the drag wheel setup Sat night for Sunday at waterford.

For anyone interest, heres the website
Home

(addition) Hey Todd, while I was checking there site , I think thats your truck in a small photo below (laying alot of rubber)
About Us

Last edited:
Did you get a better tire combination Todd? I will be switching my race tires soon. I have a big trip on that Saturday to NH, then will switch to the drag wheel setup Sat night for Sunday at waterford.

For anyone interest, heres the website
Home

(addition) Hey Todd, while I was checking there site , I think thats your truck in a small photo below (laying alot of rubber)
About Us

thats my truck in that pic on there site for the 100 ft drags.I remember racing that mustang!!!

John, I have not purchased new rear street tires yet, I'm just getting back on track, for the past month plus I've had one big expense after another so I've held off - two school trips, one class ring, one washer-dryer set, car insurance and taxes you get the idea, 10k gone just like that, I did buy a FAST dual air to fuel meter a while back which I just had JDM weld in bungs for yesterday, along with a few other tune up related things- plugs, oil, blower snout brace again nothing epic, now that thats done I can install the meter, next up tires, I haven't been reading to much about the M/T's which is cause for concern, if they were setting the world on fire there should be post everywhere, but I'm still interested so I still don't know whether I'm going the Nitto route or the M/T's but it shouldn't matter it's better than 100 ft smoke show's.

Back