Intake gasket
Head gasket
Shocks
A few bushings

A/c works
Drives great!

He wants 4000$ im willing to pay 3000$

It has only a few rusts

A paid alot less for an 85 XLT 302/aod truck. It needs a trans and a tail gate and the interior is shabby. Plus the ac doesn't work and the carb needs a rebuild. But being in Aruba the price is probably a bunch more and it looks like a solid truck.

Also if you do buy it, the 87-96 drop I beams fit if you use the later model spindles. I really like this body style truck.

I don't think it would be worth more than $1,200 in the States, and that's if everything works and truck has no mechanical issues.

Idk man those trucks are worth more then that as far as I see. The early 80s trucks are coming up in value. All short bed trucks seems to be coming up in a value. I got a crack head deal on mine but that's bc they just wanted it out of there yard. Right place at the right time lol.

Mileage? I just picked up this for $1500.

Has 180,000 miles on it but it all works. 302,e4od,4x4,a/c

It has 24.500 on the clock but i dunno how many times it may have turned over

Drop beams? Nono lol i will level it 15x10 wheels street tires and an exhaust lol

Fyi a friend of mine brought a 7500$ truck after shipping and taxes hes in it 14.500$

Comparing truck prices in the continental US vs ARUBA is kinda pointless.
Even diff areas of the country will vary.
In my area of So Tx. a clean unrusted truck of that vintage could get 3/4k for it. A transplanted rust bucket from up north would be about a 1k truck

Location Has a lot to do with it as well as condition and bow bad someone wants it.

Comparing truck prices in the continental US vs ARUBA is kinda pointless.
Even diff areas of the country will vary.
In my area of So Tx. a clean unrusted truck of that vintage could get 3/4k for it. A transplanted rust bucket from up north would be about a 1k truck

Location Has a lot to do with it as well as condition and bow bad someone wants it.

+1....when I worked in the Bahamas the locals told us there was a 72% tariff tax on cars that were shipped there....

Back