What time is every body showing up to Byron Dragway the 8

J

Jason Jones

Hey there Lightning lovers,
What time is every body showing up? I know the track opens at 10:00am. What is the price to race? Are most of you showing and racing your trucks? Are most of the IllNESS people hanging till the track closes?

See ya,
Jason
95 Lightning

I'll be there with my 89 stang, also people goign with me, 2k lightning, and 97 cobra. We're gonna get a hotel for the night so we don't have to drive 2 hours in the morning, and not have our cars all hot from the drive. We'll probably leave our hotel shortly after 9

Does anybody know what safety equipment is needed to run at byron? (helmet,pants,shirts,etc...?)
I'll be running a almost stock truck.

------------------
Chi-Lightning
"94 white Lightning
PA shift kit
K&N filter
Pulleys
Energysuspesion bushings

I need to know those things to. I am new to the drag track scene, I have all ways run on the street. Can't wait to see what my baby can do... Wahooo

See ya

Jason
95 Lightning

Chi-Lightning & Jason Jones

You only need a helmet if you get into the 13's. A stock Gen 1 should be low 15's I believe. You do need long pants, no shorts allowed on drivers. They sell refreshments, but you may want to bring your own. looks like cool weather so we should get great times if the snow doesn't slow us down. Hope to see you guys there.

Lightning Bob

Hey Bob,new mod snow plow?Sorry you know I'm just rubbing It In because I'm still laying by the pool.All joking aside I hope that you all have a great time!I did at the first one,Bob you run a first class show. Lawson

[This message has been edited by CATMAN (edited 10-05-2000).]

You should see Bob's afterhours show...
it get's a little blue.

Catman

I'm happy to see your still out there, wish i was sitting by a pool with a cold one right now. Makes me thirsty just thinking about it!

Tony

Thanks for getting us the ILLNESS stickers.
If I don't break anything this time, maybe we can stop for a beer or two.

Jason,

It will cost you $25 or $30 to race for the day, plus gas, refreshments, beer, etc. Everyone will have a chance at a trophy, you don't have to be the fastest, just the most consistant. See you there, weather permitting.

P.S. >>> The gate opens at 9:00 so everyone who can get there early, please do so. That way, we can get a large pit area together.

Lightning Bob

Back