What is this

huffentuff95

You guys are insane :tongue: What a name for a club..... Thats just sick MAN really sick!!! :help: But I like it :D

what can i say, its better than sirLOIN or tenderLOIN. hey dennis, are you and ralph going to jeffs the night before WFC? i thought i remembered jeff saying someone from out east was stayin the night, just couldnt remember who it was.

It is one week and counting and I really havn't heard definite plans on staying at Jeff's house yet.. Ralph wanted to leave Wednesday morning from his house around 8am. At that rate towing a 28' enclosed trailer, I seriously doubt that we will make it to Jeffs home by midnight. There is another 200 mile hop over to Gateway , What time do all the INSANE lightning owners plan on leaving Thursday morning. ???? Early, I would think!!! We might need to readjust departure time so we can arrive earlier at a more reasonable time as not to wake up the whole neighborhood... I am trying to locate Ralph as we speak.. There are rumors that he is in the Hospital :tongue: They were performing a Physical Examination on him to assure NMRA that Ralph is FIT and TRIM :rolleyes: and able to with stand the G's of his race truck. I hear doctors are trying to retrieve a broken thermometer in his rectal area. I guess they don't build thermometers like they used to :pat: Stay tuned for further updates...

PS:: Jersey's in the HOUSE

Dennis, it's 650 miles from Philly to Indy. If you can't make that in 17 hours, that's a cryin' shame - an average speed of 38 mph. I think a horse and buggy could match that!

I figure 12-13 hours is reasonable towing. I think Justin and Larry made it here in about 12 hours last fall.

Make Ralphie get out of bed at a reasonable hour Wednesday. Leaving at 8:00 is for the ladies! ;)

get your azzes out here relatively early and ill come up and have a beer with you jersy guys.

personally i think id get a kick out of meeting dennis and ralph

Yea >>> I have to drive over to Ralphs house.. About 60 miles north of me, UNLOAD stuff from my Hooptie into his truck and make like a butter and ROLL :tongue: We better leave by 5am then to beat the Eastern PA traffic... I will have to talk to him about an early start.....

My @ss is OK thank You! We will Leave around 5:00 AM. I guess. Jeff I hope you stuck the sleeping bags in the back of the Lightning with the camper Top For me to sleep in. :rolleyes:
Jeff did you get to go to the race track Yet?
Hey Matt351 we should arrive there around 7ish on Wed.
Stop over if Jeff let's You :sfus: Dennis & I Love a Cold Beer. :D
Later Guys & Stay Fast!

Ralph Voorhees

woohoo...Lookin like another venture into Lightning heaven for me, since I can't make it to WFC...

I'll drop down for a beverage or two(most likely Pepsi)

Back