What gives, when you want to pull up next to something it never happens.

L

LightningWX

I haven't had any fun in some time now. I just finished some stuff with the truck and have been jonesing for a good kill. I pulled up next to a pre 99 cobra, thats all for the last 3 weeks. I still beat him but I want more and preferably camaros.

I have had so many run ins lately, I can't even count them. Here's the kicker.... at least half of them were BMW's! I have no idea where they're all coming from, but every time I pull onto the highway, or stop at a light, there's a BMW. I'll tell you something else. I've never seen such sore losers in my life. But look at the majority of the drivers. They just look at your ride as a "truck". I LOVE it!

------------------
2000 Silver L
"how much can you really know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?" Tyler Durden

I have this problem also. I always wonder if most people just look at it and think, "it's just a truck" I've been next to numerous Camaros, Mustangs, Firebirds, etc. at the lights. Nothing ever happens.

Do you guys that "can't get no satisfaction" think that word has finally gotten around?

Here is a cute riddle about "MOST" BMW owners.

What is the difference between a porcupine and a BMW? The porcupine's pricks are on its outside!

LOL Chris. It's one of two things. They know what it is or, it's "JUST" a truck! A "fellow" that deals high end sports cars told me I was way off on my asking price for just a "standard cab step side". Well, I informed him that that ol' pickup put a hurtin' on a non-turbo 911 just like the one he had setting on his showroom floor, and if he sees it as just a truck he needs to take a ride in one. He'll remain ignorant until his butt is handed to him in one of his sports cars. Mind you, I never said I whooped a 911 but, he never pulled an inch on me and then when I got up front and we nailed it again it was all he could do to hang. Mine's still 100% stock. Anyway, didn't to ramble so much. Keep tryin', I'm sure you'll find someone to run you.

------------------
'00 White Lightning
no mods
5636824.jpg

It ain't that most people know what the gen2s are and are capable of but it seems that the gen1s have slipped out of the picture. If I go somewere I end up explaining how mine is 7 years old not new and that it wasen't super charged from the factory. I guess theres just more gen 2s runing around beating people than gen 1s. I still have only ran that one cobra he didn't know what he was in for cause you can't hear the charger at idle while in gear(as in at a stop light).

Not all BMW owners are ignorant. 2001 330i sits it the garage stall next to the 00L, and an 02 M3 on order.

------------------
2000 Silver Lightning (13.16 so far)
PSP 4-way
PSP Filter w/Outerwear
PSP Lower Pulley
Level 10 Shift kit
F-250 Trans pan & filter
MagnaFlow 12468
Snug-Lid
Next up:
4-Link
Level 10 torque converter (maybe?)

Team PSP West

Easy silver-bolt, it was a joke. Most BMW owners (in my opinion) ARE yuppies, who don't care about the history or heritage of the car company (or the fact that the company started building aircraft engines, thus the white and blue symbols. This depicts the prop sweeping a blue sky) they just want a BMW. Kind of like people wearing designer clothes, it dosen't matter about the quality, or the longevitity, just that it has "the" label on it. Just out of curiosity, how many people here have ever laid eyes on Tommy Hilfiger? How many people here wear his label. I personaly like Carhart, I hope their line dosen't catch on with the "in" crowd.

------------------
White Lightning #2252//'80 Mercury Capri-306 balanced, D.S.S forged pistons, TFS heads, Holley 750,Tremec, 4.10 gears, more... 13.20@107MPH//'01 F-250 White, PSD, 6 speed, 4X4, extended cab,/wife's white '01 Sport Trac
I have a thing for white vehicles!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Chris Wood:
Easy silver-bolt, it was a joke. Most BMW owners (in my opinion) ARE yuppies, who don't care about the history or heritage of the car company (or the fact that the company started building aircraft engines, thus the white and blue symbols. This depicts the prop sweeping a blue sky) they just want a BMW. </font>

Finding Forrester, right? Good movie.

------------------
2000 Silver L
"how much can you really know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?" Tyler Durden

Why, Yes, it was a good movie. I knew that If I threw that in there someone would know that I was bluffin! DAMNIT! Oh well, you guys get the point.

------------------
White Lightning #2252//'80 Mercury Capri-306 balanced, D.S.S forged pistons, TFS heads, Holley 750,Tremec, 4.10 gears, more... 13.20@107MPH//'01 F-250 White, PSD, 6 speed, 4X4, extended cab,/wife's white '01 Sport Trac

Why, Yes, it was a good movie. I knew that If I threw that in there someone would know that I was bluffin! DAMNIT! Oh well, you guys get the point.
</font>

LOL. Next time try not to quote such a great movie with big name actors. Try a Paulie Shore or Tom Greene movie. You know, one that only a few people actually saw.
smile.gif

------------------
2000 Silver L

Hey cobrayankee, did you ever see Charlie's Angels? Well Tom Green played the part of "the Chad", he was Drew Berrymore's boyfriend. That had to be the high point of his career. And what was up with Cameron Dias' ass being in every scene? I know that this is off topic. Sorry.

------------------

And what was up with Cameron Dias' ass being in every scene?
</font>

I do not see a problem with that. Anyone else??

She's showing it off because she finally has one. That personal trainer is paying off
smile.gif

------------------
Adam
01 Black Lightning
JDM Big mouth filter, JDM Flip chip, JDM Breather cap, JL Ram Air, JBA Headers, Striaght Pipes, Single Blade TB, Splitfires, Bed Rug, Steel Horse Billet grills, Keypad Mod, Dynomatted cab, Blaupunkt MD reciever w/CD changer, MTX Thunder Form, Clarion 5X7's up front, Infinity Kappa's in back, kick panels with JBL components, Relocated starter button, Billet pedals, red interior lights w/neon, purple neon and strobe lights for the shows, and more.
fe5e42b8.gif

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by svtpickemup:
I do not see a problem with that. Anyone else??

</font>
Nope. Tho I woulda preferred to see more of Lucy Liu's ass.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Stevie-Ray
NLOC #606
Double Aught Red L Gofastruck, #3460 DOB 5-31
ARE LSII
BedRug
Homedics BackExpert 2000
Custom mats
SVT Front End Cover
Clear tails
Keypad Entry