What are the gods telling me?

MJ351

L Fest 5 Cost $ 62,189.02
Well guys,

I have been kicking this around about joliet, and i am not sure what Kharma is telling me.

When I got ready, credit card in hand to make reservations, the Empress had its fire.

When dwight put up the info about the empress the other day, the 16th, I decided to make reservations on Monday the 18th.

Monday the 18th, my Harley was caught in a sandstorm, 4,500.00 in damage. Its out of service till june.

This is looking more and more like a BAD IDEA.

Well we will have to see. Thanks to gov arnold my registration on the Harley (which was 680 last year) is going to be 1180! Holy crap!

Vern,

I will make you a promise, if we wrap up negotiations before the end of june, and I don't have any other nightmares, ill see you there.

Well we will have to see. Thanks to gov arnold my registration on the Harley (which was 680 last year) is going to be 1180! Holy crap!

Vern,

I will make you a promise, if we wrap up negotiations before the end of june, and I don't have any other nightmares, ill see you there.

I think I would move if I were you. I just paid $116 today for the new registration for my 04 Mach1

Well guys,

I have been kicking this around about joliet, and i am not sure what Kharma is telling me.

When I got ready, credit card in hand to make reservations, the Empress had its fire.

When dwight put up the info about the empress the other day, the 16th, I decided to make reservations on Monday the 18th.

Monday the 18th, my Harley was caught in a sandstorm, 4,500.00 in damage. Its out of service till june.

This is looking more and more like a BAD IDEA.

Who is this Imposter :? The Mike I know would just pull out another CC and reserve a room at another hotel.( one that is better and alot nicer)

Then he would just call his Buddy Randy and order up another Harley truck to pick up on the way out.

This all would allow him to Roll into Joliet in STYLE!!!!!!!

IMO This can not be the Real MJ. He always capitolize(sp) the First Letter Of Every Word!!!! :cool:

Who is this Imposter :? The Mike I know would just pull out another CC and reserve a room at another hotel.( one that is better and alot nicer)

Then he would just call his Buddy Randy and order up another Harley truck to pick up on the way out.

This all would allow him to Roll into Joliet in STYLE!!!!!!!

IMO This can not be the Real MJ. He always capitolize(sp) the First Letter Of Every Word!!!! :cool:

Bobby,

Hey buddy thanx for the vote of confidence, I MAKE NO GUARANTEES!

Back