WFC weather

Thank gawd. After the crappy weather we've had here for the past week, I thought I may need the Ark to make it to St Louis come Thursdy.

today the sun came out... most of the past few weeks been rain. hope its all over for at least a week..
Today
May 15 PM Showers 66°F 49°F 30%

Tue
May 16 Partly Cloudy 68°F 50°F 10%

Wed
May 17 Partly Cloudy 77°F 55°F 20%

Thu
May 18 Mostly Sunny 77°F 55°F 10%

Fri
May 19 Sunny 76°F 60°F 20%

Sat
May 20 Partly Cloudy 77°F 61°F 20%

Sun
May 21 Partly Cloudy 79°F 61°F 10%

BigD said:
SUCKERS :confused:

You trust the weatherman????:?

Big D, It will be great weather. It has to I am coming from hurricane alley. I know the don't want any of this crap up the in St. Louie. :D See everyone on Thursday.

Bobby

I think its too early still for the weatherman to get it right! HAH It has to be yesterdays weather for them to get it right! LOL

Well, crap, it's gone from freaking perfect to now they're saying a chances of rain and thunderstorms almost every day.

Guess I'd better send Cherie back to the store for those raincoats I'd decided we didn't need.

Friday:
72/54, AM Showers, Precip 30%

Saturday:
75/61 , Isolated T-Storms, Precip 30%

Sunday:
78/58, Scattered T-Storms, Precip 40%

So atleast we're better than 50/50 with the rain...

oops

50/50 is about as good as you can expect this time of yr. It's been cloudy and raining off-and-on for the past week here in MO, but today the sun is out!

I've been checking the forecast several times a day for the past week, and I think it changes every hr. Mostly, WFC has been very lucky with the weather, although we have gotten very wet a couple of times. Hoping Ray is right, as long as he brings his trailer to keep the truck dry, then it won't rain - right?

FMOS Racing said:
Well, crap, it's gone from freaking perfect to now they're saying a chances of rain and thunderstorms almost every day.

Guess I'd better send Cherie back to the store for those raincoats I'd decided we didn't need.

Please do that, Jeff! That will guarantee it'll stay dry!

I guess it's safe to say there should be a good turnout Thurs.I'll be heading out that way after work.I might be half dead by the time I get there but I'll be there non the less.

I finished the rather rough detailing on both trucks today and the sky turned BLACK so I frantically got the BB loaded on the trailer and tucked away in the garage, the small block in its own hole, and the sky opened up. 30 minutes later, the sun was shining. So, I pulled the SB halfway out of its hole so I could load it easier, went to the basement to chop some jambalaya vegetables and IT STARTED RAINING AGAIN!

GRRRR.

Nice weather here Jeff (been here since 4PM Wednesday). Have you ever considered that maybe God doesn't like Indiana?!;) ;g

...Dwight and Nan...at the hotel...drinking wine.:tu:

Back