Went racing.... New PB

Well I can certainly give a run down if the truck..got a 13 year old built motor from JDM, got a fully built Chris Garrett trans, locker out back, jdm traction bars, qa1 singles up front, viking doubles out back, kenne bell 3.2 with poweflow inlet. Just switched to e85. Running triple 450 pumps with -8 lines. ID1050x on 55 psi base pressure because we maxed them out lol. Also got a nitrous system that is assisted by a Nano bottle. Truck went 6.41 with 1.41 60' the other day on our nitrous tune. Wanting to go 6.2's on motor. Went 6.07 with the 100 shot from the house. Truck is 4700lbs on the nose with me in it and full interior. No crazy weight reduction at all. Just throwing the power at it!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Putting over 1000 hp to the wheels. Nothing crazy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lol it's probably close. Those other trucks we were racing were putting just as much or more down! Would like a rematch with the turbo chevy truck but next time I believe he will have a new turbo. When you choke up a custom s480 then you know it's making power.

Lol it's probably close. Those other trucks we were racing were putting just as much or more down! Would like a rematch with the turbo chevy truck but next time I believe he will have a new turbo. When you choke up a custom s480 then you know it's making power.

I see you aren't too far away from me here in Summerville, SC.

Yeah we are in moncks corner. I got my red 94 and my dad's is a silver 04. May go to the track this Friday.

We've got a friend coming into town Friday but hit me up if you all do go.

-Bruce
two four zero five seven seven four eight five two

Back