Well.. Here we go...

Well, as some of you may know, My wife and I are expecting twins in a few more months. As the 'ol story goes, priorities change and warranties expire... :D

I'm prepping the L for sale over the next few weeks, but it won't be getting sold all modded out. That being said, I'll give my DFW buddies first crack at it before I go to Ebay land:

***SOLD***- Passenger Bucket Seat Conversion (Incl console & Passenger bucket) (Exchange your Bench + $200) I'll even install it.

***SOLD***- Steel Cowl Hood (White), $250 w/exchange

***SOLD***- 90mm MAF and boot, $100

***SOLD***- 12 Inch PSP Filter and brackets for 90mm MAF trucks, $150 (barely used, still like new)

***SOLD***- 4lb lower pulley for 99-00 ONLY, $200 (like new, with new belt bolts, and tools)

- DiabloSport single program chip (Will need a $50 reburn, hence the low price) - $150

Haven't decided if I'm taking the headers back off. If someone wants to gimme $300 for them, I'll take them off.

The truck itself won't be for sale until the bucket conversion and/or hood goes away, but to answer the inevitable question, the asking price will be somewhere around $22K or somethin'... Considering it's got a brand new set of toyo's, that ain't bad, I'll find some fresh outta school fella needin' slick wheels...

If anyone wants any of the above stuff, email me at logan@mercurycougar.net

Thanks...

Last edited:
Hey Logan, I might know someone interested in the MAF. He'll be contacting you soon.

No, It's this one:

lightningsm.jpg

Logan, you know you can still show up at BoneDaddy's, L or not. :) What you need to do is find you a nice '93 L!

Do you still have all the pics of the seat conversion? I may be interested.

The seat conversion normally would cost $125 for the console (used), and $220 in parts from ford, plus the upholstery cost ($125 or so)...

IMAG0015.JPG

Last edited:
Can't make a firm committment until later today, but I'm VERY interested in your bucket seat conversion.

Correction on that - Sold. I'll take your bucket seat conversion. Send me an e. mail and we'll figure out a time to get together and make the swap.

Last edited:
No problem. We can do the swap after the photo shoot this weekend, or if you want it sooner, just let me know when. My schedule is flexible, I can do it any evening this week except for Thursday.

Also, if any of you local 99-00 owners are interested in 3.73's and want a freshly rebuilt rear-end (new seals, gears, clutches, bearings), For a couple hundred I could be convinced to swap the rear-axle for an original 3:55 rear-axle.

I have all the equipment in my garage to do the swap.

Damn ford and their lugnuts!

Anyone with a 99 Lightning wanna swap up to 3.73 gears??

Too bad we have very few 99's around here... Ah well..

Back