Welcome to another local club!

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Welcome the latest local club...Florida Lightning Owners Club.

You are starting with 13 Paid and current NLOC members. It is up to you, as the local chapter to, help the NLOC continue to grow it's membership.:idea2:

Start planning your convoy from FL to LightningFest 4!:B2:

Thanks for making this happen. Have Nan check her email, I sent my $30 for renewal yesterday via paypal.

Thanks again,

Wes

Got it Wes, as well as the new info....it is just that Nan had already filed it for next months update.;)

cfradam said:
congrats on the FL chapter. another HD owner here

Adam

Do you want me to put you on the list?..Let the other Harley guys know..Send a PM or e-mail ( udlose@adelphia.net ) to me with your screen name,name,town,e-mail address and if you have a NLOC member#....NLOC member# is not necessary but helps support this board..Also you get a decal,membership card and "T" shirt out of it,for only $30.00 for 1 year.....I will be PM'ing all of you with this list..It will contain everyone's town they live in and e-mail address.....Its good to have just in case your in a bind,someone here might help you out if they are local...

SoFlaHarley said:
Congrats on the Florida chapter. I think it's long overdue We ned to get some combined Harley/Lightning gtg's.

Thanks,Some of us are going to Moroso this Wednesday night..Spread the word....I know of one Harley truck that usually is there.:eek:ldtu: .

I would like to thank BigD for setting this forum up for us Florida owners and Bruce for taking on the job of the Moderator. Hats off to you guys. Thanks Matt

Back