Welcome PSI as our newest SV on the board

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Well Gen 1 folks,

Help for the Gen 1 engines has arrived with the inclusion of Performance Solutions, Inc. We wish to thank Matt and the whole PSI team for helping the Gen 1 enthusiasts and LightningFest this year.

Matt will post with specials and NLOC member discounts early next week! :tu:

Thanks Matt!

It's about time, Matt!!!!!! :D

Guys, I don't have my PSI engine bolted in yet, but I can tell you that Matt's service was second to none.

He hooked me up with one helluva deal on my 383W.....I can't wait to wail on it!

As stated on the Gen 1 Thread I won't have any specials or product listing until next week but here is my contact info:

Performance Solutions
5032 W.State St.#B
Boise Id 83703
E-mail:dynoguy@velocitus.net
Phone:208-853-RACE
Web: www.performancesolutionsinc.net(coming soon)

I second that Matt is great on customer service. He's building me a 444 CI stroked world motor destined for boost. I got your pics of the engine and It took me 10 minutes to real up my tongue. I can't wait to hear the twin fiddles play. Everyone around lets send this guy more buisness than he can handle. If your needing a new motor combo or anything that burns gas or nitro your foolish to send your money anywhere else. He's been there every time I decided to change things,everytime he said " we can do it ".

NLOC Buy it here!!

Back