Wednesday Evening BBQ

FMOS Racing

PSI=:-D
I Support the NLOC
I need a nose count for anyone who wants to come over Wednesday and hang out for our little pre World Ford Challenge party.

What time?

Put me down for one...maybe two if Jen comes over after she tutors.

Items to bring? Drinks or something?

Dan, contact svtpickemup if you're interested in a roomie. He's trying to decide whether or not to go. See the WFC-Who, When, Where thread in the Gen 1 forum.

Also, check out the WFC8 forum here. You may be able to find rooms at the "club" hotel as people cancel late in the game.

What time is this going on?

I may stop by to give Bob my vac gun so he can check his boost gauge. But it would be close to 7pm before I can get there. I have to pick D up on the south side.

Bob if you don't go, we can meet at Chick-Fil-A. They have a lady doing balloon shapes and face painting on Tuesdays.:beanie:

im there jeff. id actually have the truck there too but i dont wanna drive open headered an hour each way.

Jeff,

Count me in for some BBQ.... mmmm BAR BE QUEUE. Will bring some beverages. :)

Mike,

I'll be leaving from work near the airport. Meet you there.

Bob

Bob see you there.

I will have D with me so I will not stay long.

Last edited:
Well, because of time constraints, it may end up being pizza... If it rains this evening and I can't race, it'll be BBQ. If it doesn't rain, you may be stuck with Papa John's.

Time - Let's say 7:00-ish. We'll be kind of winging it since we don't know exactly when Ralph and Dennis will get here. I'll be running around like a decapitated chicken trying to finish getting loaded and ready to roll in the AM.

Last edited:
I hope Ralph got the directions to your house Jeff... I will be leaving my house at 3:45am to wake Ralphs slow azz up :D I really don't know this Joker all that well, as a matter of Fact, I don't know anybody that well. One week with the Hufster and all your worries will be over!!!:D........

Ralph or/and Dennis what are you driving? How are coming into Indy? It sounds like we may get to Jeffs about the same time, if I see you I can take you there.

Hey Jeff, and associated people..

I might have a favor to ask.. We just got my roommates 393 fired for the first time!!(WOOHOO!!) and we might be bringing it down tommorow night to meet up with you guys..It wouldn't be possible to get alittle help tuning it(maybe a few wideband romps?)...I figure the mecco of all that's windsor tuning will be at Jeff's place...what better place!

Combo is a 393, Eagle crank, SCAT rods, 11.5:1 Probe pistons, Fox Stage 3 TW heads, Vic Jr intake, and a 750 Edelbroke(hehe) carb, with a TKO and a 4.10 8.8 from hell...

Last edited:
Yes, tonight, ~7:00, my house.

I'm going to just do Papa John's pizza... it'll be easier. BYOBeverages or whatever else you want with it.

Jeff, Bob, and other consumers of fine beer. I've found some of the Stone Brewing, Double Bastard!!! The liquor store on the corner of 54th and Keystone has some more (I think). I'll bring it by the BBQ.

Back