Websites

L

LW93Rcode

Hey guys, any of you good at making websites? I was thinking maybe we could make one for Delaware Valley Lightning's

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH
13.35 @ 97.77MPH
ff2b3ccb.jpg

Hey Lar- I was looking around on how to make a website. I found 2 places you can look that might help you figure out how to make one. Either go to Tripod.com or Angelfire.com. You can make websites for free and they tell you exactly how to do it. Hope that helps!

Larry I think that would be a good idea. Go for it

------------------
Justin DiPalma
NLOC # 555
Black 94 #437
14.762 @ 90.71 MPH
14* Timing ASP Pulleys

IM TRYING TO MAKE A WEB PAGE, GOING TO SCHOOL FOR COMPUTER PROGRAMMING, WHEN I HAVE THE TIME I WILL TRY

Hey y'all, just got back from my vacation (was on a cruise to the islands).

I have the equipment (and the company) to host websites with private domains, so I can set us up with a site. Though I have the know how, unfortunately, I don't have the time to design a site.

If one of you guys wants to sit down with Allaire's HomeSite (www.allare.com), Macromedia's DreameWeaver (www.macromedia.com), FrontPage 2000 (www.microsoft.com), or Adboe PageMill (www.adobe.com) and whip out a site, I can put it online. I can participate some in the site, but I don't have the time to write a full one from scratch.

I can give us a bulletin board section, members only access pages, room for members to upload pictures of their trucks, and even give out email addresses...

Let me know if you're interested.

Daniel

Daniel that sound real cool. Larry I am going to lieve it up to you. I am not that good with computers and that stuff. But if you need help you know where to find it.

------------------
Justin DiPalma
NLOC # 555
Black 94 #437
14.762 @ 90.71 MPH
14* Timing ASP Pulleys

Hey Daniel, that sounds great. I'll probably start working on it after the holidays, since everyone is so busy and all.

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH
13.35 @ 97.77MPH
ff2b3ccb.jpg

Back