We need a GTG!!!!

00blacky

I won Pro Street L-fest 6
Well with the weather trying to warm up and was thinking we need to get a hang out going. I'm busy for the next 2 weekends, but wanted to get this going so some people can plan it. So anyone have an idea of when and where?:tongue:

Oh I'll be there for that, but wanted to see if there would be any interest in a hooters meet again.:headscratch: You going to ford fest?

How about Sat night somewhere? Any takers, I will be busy most of the day Sat, but should be free Sat night.

Well that went well...........I ended up going to Golden for the monthly car show/cruise in, that is an awesome time, maybe we should plan on that one month? it is the first Sat of every month during the summer....

Yeah i was busy saturday so didn't see about trying to meet up. I'd be down to check it out.

show it baby , car show heaven - sunday september 7 th at clement park
7306 West Bowles Avenue Littleton ,Co. 80123. All Ford Day Extravaganza !
www. hicountryv8.com

if that doesn't paek your interest and your camera

September 13th At the same venue .
The 7th Annual Wild West Autofest
Summerset Festival littlton Co.
heres the web site for details
Denver Mustang Club

if anyone is interested

I'll come check it out, and snap some pictures but I dont know if I'll show, in either one of them.

7 am participants registration begins. All participants must be registered and parked by 8:45. Free continental breakfast for exhibitors and sponsors.
9:00 a.m. Extravaganza open for spectators
9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. auto displays; lunch and snacks available
12:00p.m. ballots to the registration booth
2:30 p.m. trophy presentation

I went and took some pics, I'll post them up in a few. I was shocked..sooooo many old fords! :drool:

Alright peeps! Looking at maybe the weekend of the 19th or the weekend of the 26th. Let me know what works for everyone and then we'll plan accordingly. Probalby do the norm Hooters meet and go from there.

Back