Wazzzzzzzzzz up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeff thompson

Excited Delirium !!!!!
Have been a registered member for a while, became a member to join the FLOC !!!!! #2116 !!! Just put up my "Gallery " pictures, check it out guys\gals !!! I think I am the southern most L owner and member. Down here in the Redlands with the horses, pigs, cows, goats and every once and a while a cock fight !!!!!

Congrats. Im new to this board, but ive been on f150online for a while now. Just joined NLOC last nite (#2115) to join the FLOC. Seems like its gonna be a good chapter.

jeff thompson said:
Have been a registered member for a while, became a member to join the FLOC !!!!! #2116 !!! Just put up my "Gallery " pictures, check it out guys\gals !!! I think I am the southern most L owner and member. Down here in the Redlands with the horses, pigs, cows, goats and every once and a while a cock fight !!!!!

I use to live down your way off Redland rd.and silver palm.

Just moved back down here from Va.Beach last fall, and a few other members from TLOC ( Tidewater Ligtning Owners Club ) Moved to the JAX area. Still participate on the TLOC boards ( great folks that I miss ) , but will talk to our other guys about FLOC...

Back