Wanted: Trailer hitch mounting hardware

Sanchez

El Diablo
So I have this trailer hitch. It arrived in the bed of my Lightning when I bought it along with a pile of spare parts. I tried to put it back on the truck yesterday, and I seem to be short a few pieces. It looks like it needs four brackets and eight bolts, but I only have two brackets and seven bolts. Is there anyone here who's removed their hitch and doesn't need the hardware?

It also looks like my roll pan has to go. :( I might be interested in trading it for a stock bumper as well.

Failing all that, do any of you know of a local place where I can buy an aftermarket hitch? They're easy to find on the intarwebs, but I need to have one on the truck before Friday, and I don't want to pay expedited shipping costs on something that heavy.

what is wrong with the roll pan? interested in trading for a stocker?

I will also sell you my complete hitch, all the brackets and bolts. I was going to take it off anyway, so I can make you a good deal. Just PM ME if you are interested in anything.

Nice to meetcha the other night Mr Sanchez! Maybe next time it wont be so damn cold! LOL At least I had some air tools.

Good luck with the rollpan.

Nice to meetcha the other night Mr Sanchez! Maybe next time it wont be so damn cold! LOL At least I had some air tools.

Good luck with the rollpan.

Nice meeting you too. Lol, that impact wrench was a life saver! I got the hitch bolted up and trailered my bikes down to Jennings, FL over the weekend without incident. Now I just need to find a stock bumper. My poor L looks half retarded with no rear bumper and the license plate stuck to the back window with masking tape. :p

Glad you got it all bolted up. When I first saw the missing rear bumper, I thought you did that for aerodynamics! LOL

Good luck with the roll pan.

Back