Ad Expired: Wanted 99-04 lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's it going? Looking for a gen 2 Lightning. Looking to spend around $10,000. Hoping to find one with less than 100,000 miles and stock or close to. I know it's hard to find one for that price with low miles so I'm not opposed to low mileage salvaged titles as long as the damage has been completely repaired. I'm not in a rush to find one. Just seeing if I can get lucky and find a clean enough one that I can afford. Hit me up at 407-346-7230. Text me pics, mileage, and price also title status. Thanks so much.

When I have a price I'm willing to spend like in your instance $10k I go looking for trucks around $11-12k. It's really hard for the guy selling his truck for $11.5k to turn down $10k cash when you stick it out and say this is what I got. Besides most people ask high knowing someone is gonna try to bring them down. That $9500 truck your considering buying I'd offer $8500 put the cash on the hood and say this is what I got... Bet they take it!

Oh good luck you got me thinkin about buying one now. I got my 03' Sierra Z71 for sale. Looking to replace it with a supercharged harley truck I need 4 drs.

Yea U r right Shaun. Just that here in TX all the ones I've seen have well over 100,000 miles. A couple in the 170,000 mile range. Too many miles for me. Once I check out that 99 that the chick wants $9,500 for, if I really like it, I'll hit her with $8,000 something and see what she says. What state u live in? I've seen a few supercharged Harley's here on Craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back