WANTED: 1rst gen seats

85351ho

im looking for seats in good condition,i would prefer a center seat too. it would help if your located in the southeast:)

please pm me or shoot me an e-mail

thanks
chris

Look close before you bid. There should be two black inserts in the cup holders, it looks like they're missing. Ask about tray for inside. Check on the material cost to fix seat. I just had a center seat recovered and the dark material is no longer made. What he found cost me $80 a yard. It might be the same for the lighter material too.
:bout:

ive been watching that seat on ebay, but it looks kinda trashy, and it doesnt have the center seat...i was hoping for sumthin nicer:tug:

he still has them and is asking $750 for them. they are in nice shape. no middle seat but he does have the center console.

i know....im just looking for sumthinmore comfy than the stock bench in my 97 f-350 XL psd...and no its not stock...360 rwhp:D

anyone know of some 40/20/40 split seats for these trucks?

seats

i gotta decent set of buckets and middle console out of a crew cab they are grey and are in good shape the middle console flips down with a little storage compartment and flips up as a seat lookin for about $200 bowling150@hotmail.com

i will send you a pic just e-mail me

later

Back