wanna have a mod day for my POS jeff

matt351

"Insane in the Membrane"
i should have it running pretty soon, like a day or two. i just bought some shocks i need to install.

also, when i put the timing chain cover on i ended up cutting off the ears of the oil pan gasket because they were pretty tattered. now even though i used some rtv to seal it up i still think its gonna leak. how hard would it be to change the oil pan gasket on a gen1, and maybe an oil pump since ill already be in there. i just have a feeling that its gonna leak. it wont be for at least a week or two because i need to get it to an exhaust shop to have the headers and mid pipes mounted together, unless someone wants to do some welding for me.

also, jeff would you have a problem with me leaving my truck up in indy at your place while i get the trans done? i think im gonna have dan's friend redo the trans and he offered to take it down to the guy. so i was thinking that i could drive it up there and then we could pull it sometime and just shove it to the back of the garage for a week.

The only complication with leaving the truck here is timing it with Kevin Lewis' thrash engine swap session. Talk to him and see when he plans on doing that.

WFC is three weeks away...

when had kevin planned on changing the motor in his truck. i hadnt heard anything about that since he brought it up, so i wasnt even for sure if he was still doing it or not. i can wait a little while if thats alright with you jeff, maybe after wfc?

Back