Wake up!!

my94lightning

I NEED MORE BOOST CAPT!!!
it was a sunny day today, I have hopes of sunny weather, only a few more months away?

Anyone alive still?

Sunny warm weather has been here already. Heck we had 80 deg days in jan. really weird weather this winter even for texas. And I drive my L daily regardless it is my dd. I baby my stangs not my trk.

We took the '95 out for a jaunt today. It was nice and the easterlys are suppose to keep the skies clear for the week end.

Ill likely take my 85GT for a jaunt on Sunday since its been a couple weeks since i pimped it. Would take it out today. But had ALOT o rain last night so its all wet. Supposed to be clear for the wkend.

Spent the weekend moving... fun, no. But thank god it wasnt raining! Was able to take the Harley out for a lil ride on Saturday though, its been about 3 months :gl:

Should have my new truck before the end of the month. Cant wait!

286089_540821229582_182101729_30775605_7701632_o1.jpg

I drove the L today to work....:D Actually drove it around a bit on Saturday, had so much fun, had to drive to work today. I had almost forgot how much fun it can be.:wave:

Well the weather hosed me on the weekend was rainy and cold all weekend
So no fun dives in the stangs.
I did drive the L today but I drive it every day...

Should be sunny tomorrow so I may take one o the stangs to work

Drove my truck last Friday and today to work.. Tomorrow as well, as long is the weather holds out....:eek:ldtu:

spent the weekend moving... Fun, no. But thank god it wasnt raining! Was able to take the harley out for a lil ride on saturday though, its been about 3 months :gl:

Should have my new truck before the end of the month. Cant wait!

286089_540821229582_182101729_30775605_7701632_o1.jpg

say what!!!!!!!!!!

You know things are really slow when Dale, Steve, and I are sitting around on a Saturday talking about vacuum cleaners :?:screwy:

You know things are really slow when Dale, Steve, and I are sitting around on a Saturday talking about vacuum cleaners :?:screwy:

Hey it was a good talk...who knew the dam thing turns 104,000 rpm....well that is with the turbo button turned on....which I didn't know I had, thanks Jeff, it turns out Jeff and Steve know a lot about vacuum cleaners :laughing6:

I got me a hotrod vacuum cleaner I tell ya :thumbup:

Last edited:
We just had to buy a new vacume. I guess it was time when it was blowing out more dust then it was picking up. Did pick up a Dyson (not a Vday gift :nono:)... but I didnt see anything about a turbo or supercharger:headscratch: It does have a blow off valve however.....:eek:

Hey Dale want race vacumes for pink slips:3g:

Hey it was a good talk...who knew the dam thing turns 104,000 rpm....well that is with the turbo button turned on....which I didn't know I had, thanks Jeff, it turns out Jeff and Steve know a lot about vacuum cleaners :laughing6:

I got me a hotrod vacuum cleaner I tell ya :thumbup:

Yep, it turns out Dale's vacuum was such a hotrod I went out and bought one for myself, lol.

Hey Dale want race vacumes for pink slips:3g:

I'll get in on that bet.

wow havent been on here in a while yeah i took the truck for a little drive the other day did a good burnout and brought it back home, nothing all to exciting :eek:ldtu:

John

Back