Waikiki Oahu from 09/1 - 09/09 ...

FordFanStan

Hey all you Hawaiianers :grin1: ..

I'll be vacationing there on the dates above. I have shark tank diving, midnight shark fishing, hooters, and some other stuff planned. Can I get some other advice on places to go? Maybe some brothels :whistle: :devious: :LMAO: .... No but seriously if there are any good strip joints, bars, clubs, or anything else that I should see. This will be my first time ever going to Hawaii. Oh and it goes without saying there will be plenty of :tipsy: :bd: :foammug: :clinkmugs :drinkburp while Im there hehe. If theres anyone there maybe we can meet up and grab a beer perhaps? ... TIA, Stan

Wow thats like tomorrow. Lets see now...

Strip Club: Femme Nu and Rock Za

In da Club: Ocean club
Pipeline Cafe
O lounge
Femme Nu (did I say that already)

Have Fun:dw:

+100 to what PoiBoy said above: Femme Nu and Rock Za are the only 2 spots I visit when I am in Oahu. Added bonus, they are located very close to each other so "exit stamp" on arm leaving Femme Nu and trot over the corner to Rock-Za (or vice-versa). Make sure you look for Hanna at Rock-Za

You guys keep a lookout for Stan, he's CRAZY!! I'll be there on the 13th or 14th so if he's still hanging around I'll look after him.

Bwahaha Bob too funny, Im not that bad. Its too bad we'll be missing each other by a couple days like that. I'd buy ya a beer. Which place are you going to go to Bob? Maybe I can go pre-pay for youa a beer so when you get there you'll have one coming lmao...

Thank you Kromdom too. Looks like I will be hitting those spots up, and I'll look for Hanna too hehe...

Maybe you guys can suggest a beach or two or a hotel pool or two to try to hit up some chicks as well? I hear Northshore is good? ... Stan

Lets see, beaches...

South shore: Ala Moana/Magic Island, Sandy's

North Shore: Waimea Bay, Ehukai, Pipeline, Sunset

Theres also an Okinawan festival at Kapiolani Park this weeked. Food should be good.

John.

I searched festivals and found those too. I guess they expect 50,000 people at the Okinawan festival...

I alos found Aloha Festivals Royal Court Pikai & Ho'okupu...

And last but not least... I found the 13th Annual Ms. Aloha Nui Pageant which is for 200+ lb. women only. I have never heard of this type of pageant before?? I hope I dont get too wasted and end up going lol... Stan

Stan and Fade,
You guys have a safe trip and have fun. Forgot to mention DUKE's in Waikiki, a very "target rich" bar. Climb Diamond Head, snorkel Hanauma Bay, sample fresh pineapple at the Dole Plantation, do a luau at the Polynesian Center, surf the North Shore, unwind at Femme Nu.....man, wish I could be back there myself (too bad my ship will not be coming back to Hawaii, straight to Guam then on to Australia).

Last edited:
Hey all, ok so far I have...

Swam with 7-11.5' sharks, (in a cage, but damn that has been one of the coolest things I have done by far in my life. To be under water and see these amazing animals in their own natural habitat was just simply extraordinary. With out even doing much else yet, I can already say this will be one of the best highlights of the trip).

I also stopped at the Dole plantation on the way back and conquered the wolrds largest maze in 21 minutes, faster than the other four with me, and only 17 minutes longer than the worlds quickest Guiness Book of world records time.

Still looking for a brothel hehe.

If anyone wants to meet at a bar near Hilton Hawaiian Village, or pick my *** up and take to me to a cool bar if not in walking distance PM me your number or PM me and Ill send you mine and we'll make plans. My trip has changed though and now I leave early 09/08.

So far I have seen one Red Gen 2 on H1 near nimitz turnoff/exit that had "Rolloffs" on the doors, and a DSG gen 2 on 22's on H2 near the stadium turnoff/exit today...

Later bros.. Stan

Anyone what to go out Wednesday night and have a few? Would be nice to get a bunch of the L owners out to meet and talk about whatever. Well my cell number is in the post above give me a call so we can figure out the details.

Back