Viper Truck Club of America GTG

Chubbs58

I am trying to see if I can both truck clubs to come out. I am gathering all the SRT-10's that I can find and also all the L's I can find.To have a GTG in NOVA on July 18th. I have not come up with a meeting place but I will post information as I determine a place. I am just testing the waters to see what we can do. I appreciate the help.

I am trying to see if I can both truck clubs to come out. I am gathering all the SRT-10's that I can find and also all the L's I can find.To have a GTG in NOVA on July 18th. I have not come up with a meeting place but I will post information as I determine a place. I am just testing the waters to see what we can do. I appreciate the help.

I would love to make something like that. :eek:ldtu:

I would love to make something like that. :eek:ldtu:

I have about 8 members in the NOVA.MD.DC area that are going to be able to come out , if you know of anyone you can round up, I would like to see some trucks out there. Let me know.

Jesse

I have about 8 members in the NOVA.MD.DC area that are going to be able to come out , if you know of anyone you can round up, I would like to see some trucks out there. Let me know.

Jesse

I imagine I can round up a few L's. Let me know the time and place.

Thanks!

Back