Video's of BMP run's 3/22/07 Shaggy vs I'm Blown

MMShaggy

Here are the video's from the bradenton motorsports track this past thursday.

Still have to upload the 1st run.

Here's the second run vs I'mBlown
(I'm in the closest lane.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WvhaYpe-XY

Here's the third run where I finally broke into the 12's.(helps when you remember to turn the damn A/C off)
(I'm in the closest lane.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyyXSfvR3lU

Joshua wooped me both times. Damn that truck!! I thought I had him on the last run, but he still took me.

Hey I'm blown, post up your time slips, so I can add it to the youtube description.

Here were my times:(first run on right, last run on the left.)
time12s.jpg

Dammit man, from the vid. it looks like you KILL me off the line! Must be the camera angle :) I'll post up my 5 slips tomorrow, and I'll probably end up calling you tomorrow for some help with that f-n cable. BTW you shoulda put this in 2nd generation forum
Lata
-Joshua

Last edited:
MMShaggy said:
Hey I'm blown, post up your time slips, so I can add it to the youtube description.
My scanner is one of those ones that you have to feed paper through, so I can't scan them right. Maybe I can tape them to a piece of paper and scan them that way.
-Joshua

try taking a picture of them with a digi camera. :)

I was going to put this in gen 2 area, but figured they would want it under drag racing. Since, well we were drag racing, lol.

To be honest, I think I did nail you outta the hole.

1- I have different gears than you.
2- QA-1 Drag shocks.
3- Reaction time.

But it really doesn't matter who gets off the line first, when I'm staring at your tailgate at the finish line, lol.

Now i know who was beating me at BMP every time I went. I currently own an SRT but need a truck and hate to go slow so I've found a svt i like and am going to check it out this weekend. What did u guys run stock over at bmp i just want to compare to the SRT. Im only running about 13.3 in the car. Don't want to go too much slower but i know it takes mods.

ive ran 13.44 bone stock in nice weather so u wount be going that much slower lol plus with some simple boltons you wil be in mid 12's

Back