Valve covers

Required

Paid NLOC Member
I Support the NLOC
I couldn’t find the Motion valve covers so Raymond must have bought the last set they made.

Looking for some thing with -10AN bungs to suck that sweet boost induced oil vapor back into the engine. I wouldn’t mind going back to the Cobra style and welding my own bungs but my welding is not so good and this needs to be good. I dislike my current covers and need to run the valves after the heads anyway, so while I’m in there…

Like these:

Damn, I can't believe Motion stopped selling the valve covers, not enough sales I guess :(

How about these?

EDIT: Damn, those don't have AN fittings. I bet you could call Zach and have them added, might still come out cheaper.

I couldn’t find the Motion valve covers so Raymond must have bought the last set they made.

Looking for some thing with -10AN bungs to suck that sweet boost induced oil vapor back into the engine. I wouldn’t mind going back to the Cobra style and welding my own bungs but my welding is not so good and this needs to be good. I dislike my current covers and need to run the valves after the heads anyway, so while I’m in there…

Like these:

I was gonna say same thing with the ZSR covers. They are nice. I have 12an bungs on mine. You could also get a set of aluminum covers and just have the bungs welded on. That would probably be the cheapest/easiest route.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Try reaching out to Motion. From my understanding that dude is always willing to help out. Maybe he just doesn't have inventory at the moment so they pulled them off the site.

You can add these to any VC.

Yeah looks like -12AN is the way to go. I reached out to Motion and will see what they can do. Thanks!

Back