v-6 mustangs are way too fast

L

ldog2

Just kidding. I'm kinda embarassed to post this, but I killed a v-6 mustang on the way to the lake. I guess my justification is that I had a full tank of gas and a boat attatched to the back. He pulled into the turning lane but did'nt turn when he had a chance. I would've let him go but he had a fine blonde and I knew he was probably telling her how fast his car was. When the light turned green I heard all hell breaking loose beside me. I put the lightning @ 3/4 throttle and just eased ahead of him. I wish I had the camera out. My brother said the guy looked up in disgust right before laying on the brakes and getting behind me.

Bwahahaha, that's a great kill. If you pull into a merge lane, you better have the balls to get yourself ahead.

I LOVE those merge lane kills. Every morning I look for it here!

------------------
2000 Silver L
"how much can you really know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?" Tyler Durden

Another "tow" kill, gotta love it!

------------------
Adam
01 Black Lightning
NEWEST mod - Single Blade TB, JDM 'FlipChipenfiltered','Straightpiped', 'splitfired', 'billetted', 'Neoned', and 'Grooved' thanks to Blaupunkt, Alpine, Sony, Clarion, Dynomat, and MTX

fe5e42b8.gif

Oh man, with a boat.....thats the best!!!!!

Kind of like when we where traveling to WFC! We where using my buddys 00L pulling my 93 and we got into it on the interstate with my friend in a 99 4x4 extended cab ford and smoked him....it was pretty funny, we ribed him all weekend about that!!!!!

------------------
Shane L.
93 black- 13.14 @ 104 (mine)
99 red- 13.04 @ 107 (my inheritance) HEHE

The possum hunter was pretty hilarious. Hey, Shane! Did you get the video of the road construction mahem on the freeway? I'd like to take a peek at that. I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to have to pull over!!!

------------------
Brendon Hale
Black 94L #620
'84 Bronco II-paid $250 for it-gotta replace the burned valve.

Yeah no joke, but who has the footage?????

------------------
Shane L.
93 black- 13.14 @ 104 (mine)
99 red- 13.04 @ 107 (my inheritance) HEHE

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMM that is some funny sh*t!!!!
You got to love it!!!!!!!!!!

Back