Upcoming Events!!!

TheHammer

NJLOC
Well guys we had a pretty good turnout for the Winter Bash eventhough plenty of people were unable to make it

I know a lot of guys don't make it over to LightningRodder or the Gen 2 section so here is the upcoming events

Friday March 27 Uncle Franks Track Rental at Atco
http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274257

Saturday April 18 JLP Rental at Cecil

Sunday April 26 Uncle Franks Garage Party
http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272473&highlight=uncle+franks+garage+party

who is coming to what? WAKE UP
see everyone there
I plan to make all 3

Not saying I am, but I have a goal to make my first clean 1/4 mile pass at the JLP rental. I'm trying my best, this winter crap is killing me.

I'll be at UF's rental on the 27th! Now as for what I'm racing there....that depends if this SNOW ever melts enough so I can get my trailer out LOL. I may end up having to race the Raptor haha

I'll also be at JLP's on April 18th, hoping to lower my PB of 9.89 from 2013, and hoping to NOT bring home a trophy like I did in 2014 of a broken CFDS lol

I'll also be at UF's garage party on April 26th! With any luck the truck will be in it's *new* street trim look of darkstars and MT DRs by then!

And extending the upcoming events another couple weeks, the NMRA @ MIR Race is May 1-3rd, with the SVT Shootout happening on Saturday the 2nd! I'll be racing the Raptor there hoping to make a three-peat of winning the SVT True Street Shootout 15 second class in the Raptor!

cricket cricket lol

Didn't see many of the DelValLO guys at Uncle Frank's Atco rental on Monday nor the JLP Shootout at Cecil on Saturday! Other than the hammer and fannypackless-fannypacker lol

I was at Cecil. I bought the line lock kit from you. Great day. First time my truck went down the track in 3 yrs. new PB for me 12.00 @ 118.62. More to come from this combo also. BTW Josh the kit is very well done. Thanks

Greg
good to see you at Cecil and see the truck running well
how is your brothers hood?

saw a few guys at uncle franks today
i wont be at MIR but thats the next one hope everyone has fun

whens the summer bash?????

Dennis wants to have another Summer Bash at his house unless someone else had plans. lets get some chatter going. Any word when Spookfest is this year??? I need to get vacation time for either event...Hello!!!!
Any one???

Greg
good to see you at Cecil and see the truck running well
how is your brothers hood?

saw a few guys at uncle franks today
i wont be at MIR but thats the next one hope everyone has fun

whens the summer bash?????

Hey Nick. My truck did run good, just as I hoped. Not too bad for a first outing. An almost 119 trap speed means the truck makes decent power and will put down a number. I wasn't running a boost controller so those runs were on 11-11.5 psi. More in the turbo yet also. Scott's hood faired better than expected. It's back together already for this weekend. Wish I had seen it. Brett and I had just left.

I was at Cecil. I bought the line lock kit from you. Great day. First time my truck went down the track in 3 yrs. new PB for me 12.00 @ 118.62. More to come from this combo also. BTW Josh the kit is very well done. Thanks

I didn't get to watch much racing at Cecil at JL's event but I did see one of your passes and the truck sounded real good!

Dennis wants to have another Summer Bash at his house unless someone else had plans. lets get some chatter going. Any word when Spookfest is this year??? I need to get vacation time for either event...Hello!!!!
Any one???

Dave posted on FB that Spookfest 2015 is scheduled for Friday October 30th!

Jamie was texting me the other day about potential summer bash dates. As long as I'm around count me in!

Back