unlocking predator

I bought a predator from a guy that had an sct tuner in his car, so I assumed that he removed the predator from his car before he got the sct in there. I was wrong. The tuner is set up for his car and he is being a complete a** about it, not answering calls, etc. If I cannot get him to unlock this, is there anything else that I can do or did I just give him free money and have a cool looking box with a screen?

Thanks for the input,

Jeff

Yeah, I contacted them and they said no way to unlocking the tuner, so I am not stepping up the annoyane level for this guy. I figure he can give 3 minutes of his time and unlock the tuner, or I will bug the s*** out of him till I feel I have gotten my moneys worth. I have started calling him on my way to work, waking him at 7:00am and will call and wake him on the weekends late at night. I am hoping at some point, he will just do it so he can get me off his back, I am ruthless when it comes to my money and looking at a worthless tuner every time I get into my car does not help the fact.

we will see how it goes.

Thanks,

Jeff

if it gets to that point, I would rather beat his a** when he leaves the bar after paying for his drinks with my money:angry:

It would make me feel a little better anyways

Yeah, I contacted them and they said no way to unlocking the tuner, so I am not stepping up the annoyane level for this guy. I figure he can give 3 minutes of his time and unlock the tuner, or I will bug the s*** out of him till I feel I have gotten my moneys worth. I have started calling him on my way to work, waking him at 7:00am and will call and wake him on the weekends late at night. I am hoping at some point, he will just do it so he can get me off his back, I am ruthless when it comes to my money and looking at a worthless tuner every time I get into my car does not help the fact.

we will see how it goes.

Thanks,

Jeff

sorry to hear that.. they used to for a fee..

Diablo says there has to be some sort of major reason, I.E. Car totaled or stolen.. etc.. etc.. for them to even think about doing it now.. Or so I heard..

I bought a predator from a guy that had an sct tuner in his car, so I assumed that he removed the predator from his car before he got the sct in there. I was wrong. The tuner is set up for his car and he is being a complete a** about it, not answering calls, etc. If I cannot get him to unlock this, is there anything else that I can do or did I just give him free money and have a cool looking box with a screen?

Thanks for the input,

Jeff
i got the same thing i thought mine was unlocked but i was wrong went to the dyno and oh s**** it's locked thank got i had a chip in the computer that could be programmed i hat this guy.i would like to beat the s*** out of him also i hear your pain.....

They all do this now. I had a Hypertech programmer a few years back for my 2002 Z28 and Hypertech would not reprogram it for me. They all suck when you run into this problem. Best to buy new and save yourself the hassel. Good Luck.

Back